CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent work at very reasonable prices.
Michael Tom, 12/03/2021
Larry and his crew are just fantastic, very reasonable. I can't say enough how completely satisfied I am. I will never go anywhere else!!!! What's more important is the honesty. To me that is everything!!!!
Jackie Schwarz, 11/12/2021
My family has trusted Ernie's Local Automotive to maintain vehicles for over 20 years. My father trusted their work and now I continue to trust their work. They know their business and are excellent in determining issues with your vehicle. As a family business, they care about their customers. The work is always above satisfaction and the customer service is unparalleled. Having poor experiences at other mechanics in the past when living out of state, coming home and taking a vehicle to Ernie's, you'll get honest feedback and assessment for your vehicle's health! I would 100% recommend Ernie's Local Automotive to anyone in need of vehicle maintenance.
Mike Ugorek, 10/06/2021